Monday 14 July 2008

How daft am I ?...

Don't all shout at once LOL. There's me getting myself all prepared for DS finishing school tomorrow and guess what ? He's still got another week ! He doesn't finish until the 22nd. Never mind.!
So serious craft time is put back by a week. So those little ideas floating about in my head will have to wait another week.
Scrapping Dabblers Friday and the subject is journalling and ME! Journalling no probs its the pic of me thats scary. I've only ever scrapped myself twice. Will put all 3 LO's up after Friday. Or I might just wait til Halloween scare the Trick or Treaters away LOL !

That's me for now, am off for a cup of tea.
Love Karen x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HaHa!!! That's the sort of daft tricks I get up to as well!!!
Looking forward to the next Dabblers Sunday session!!!
Viv xx