Friday 14 November 2008

Well I'm back

from the doldrums and my spirits are back to normal. I must apologise for my long absence. I went through a bit of a rough time and decided not to pass it onto all my lovely friends in blog land. But the girl is back now and on form.
I've been decorating so my precious pc has been in bits for a few weeks.
Also, I've been busy making a few cards for Christmas and for friends and family. Picci's will be posted later.

Thank you to those friends who have been close and to those of you in blog land that have left supportive messages.

I'l be back later, have a fab day. Off to get DS ready for Children In Need day at school.

Love Karen x

3 comments:

Maz said...

Great to see you back!!

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

WOW karen your cards are so fab, you realy have got the nack for it x can't wait to see more.

Handcrafted With Love said...

Good to see you back again Kaz - chat soon.

Love Pam xx