Friday 9 January 2009

Morning all ...

well I think the dreaded Flu bug has finally got me. I feel awful, sore throat, aching neck and headache. Just what I need when we've got a couple of DS's friends coming for tea as it's his "number 5 birthday" on Monday. Never mind I shall get everything ready and then get a bit of sleep before they get home. My friend is picking the boys up from school, so at least I can make sure evrything is done for when they get here.

No cards to show you as the batteries have gone flat in my camera. There on charge as I write.

Well I'm off to sort his cake out. He has asked for chocolate and I've got to make it. Will put pics on later.
T T F N love Karen xxx

3 comments:

x Rachel x said...

Hi Karen, sorry to hear your poorly, hope you feel better soon, are you still coming to the crop tomorrow?
Hope to see you there
Hugs Rach x

Tracey said...

Karen, hope that the birthday tea is fantastic and that you have had enough sleep to cope with it.

Sorry that you are feeling poorly.

Cant wait to see what you have been working on.

Hope to see you tomorrow

Louise Emma said...

Awww Karen, hope it is not too bad hunny, this flu bug is a nightmare hun, keep warm and keep drinking your fluids xx

Take care x