Wednesday 11 February 2009

It's sooooooooo ...

cold here today. I'm absolutely shattered, it's been a long week. But I'm off for the next 2 nights as I have a very kind boss. So I'm going to spend some quality time with my OH and DS over my long weekend. And do some crafting of course LOL !
I've got an order for a Pearl Wedding Anniversary card for my friends Mum n Dad. There is a twist as its from the Grand children. I've an idea I just need to work out how to do it.
Well I'd better go n get ready for school as I'm picking DS's best friend up on the way.
T T F N happy crafting.
Love Karen xxx

1 comment:

Louise Emma said...

Morning karen, hope you have a lovely day and I also wanted to thank you for the gorgeous birthday card you sent me, it arrived yesterday xx Thank you so much it's beautiful xx