Wednesday 11 February 2009

I've got an award !!!

From my MIL. We have known each other about 8 or 9 years and I think its fair to say that we haven't always seen eye to eye. Crafting gave us some common ground and we are good friends now. She is very talented as an altered artist and a scrapper. Although neither of us scrap much these days.

THANK YOU !

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

I would like to pass this onto the following people for their friendship and Inspiration.

Tracey at My own little corner of the web.
Lou at The Lou-natic Asylum.
Bev at All the things I love.
Amanda at Amanda's Paper Palace.
Jackie at Day's in the life of ...
Cathy at Ellie's keepers creations.
Juliet at Juliet's Paper Palace.
Debby at A Scrap Journey.

Thank you for your inspiration and friendship.

I would also like to mention my good friend Jayne who doesn't have a blog. Thank you !

Love Karen xxx















3 comments:

Cathy said...

Karen thank you for my award, I really appreciate it,
big hugs
Cathy xx

Bev said...

Thank you so much Karen, that's so sweet of you

hugs Be vxx

Juliet said...

Thank you Karen, I'll put it on my blog later (can't upload atm!?).
Juliet xx