Saturday 4 April 2009

How late am I today ...

Where has the time gone. Sorry for my absence over the past few days. Things have been a bit hectic here what with 1 thing or another.
Any way just to let you all know that during the Easter hols I'l only be posting at the weekends so that I can spend some quality time with DS. I shall pop on time to time to see what your all up to.
I shall be back when he's gone back to school, so please keep a look out for my posts.

Happy crafting
Love Karen xxx

5 comments:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

where does the time g? hope you are all well karen,
i'm hoping to get some crafty time over the holiday too, i finish on good friday and don't go back until 23rd woohoo.

Lesley said...

Have a good Easter with DS - Lesley x

Louise Emma said...

Morning hun, hope everything is calm at your place, mine is certainly not!!! Have a fun Easter Holidays with your little man xxx

Sylvia R said...

Have a wonderful Easter with DS, and will pop in again to see your beautiful creations..xxx

Heather said...

Hi Karen - bad blogger here!!
Not long to go now - school starts again soon.
I've left you a little something on my blog.
hugs Heather xx