Sunday 26 April 2009

Well what a day ...

we had. It was great ! All the ladies at the demo were lovely and have asked us to go back again. I really enjoy doing but I was shattered last night.
I was going to put the pics of the cards on, but the batts have gone in my camera. I'm not happy about it cos they've only been in a week. So there all on charge so later the pics will be on.
I'd like to thank my friend Tracey for asking me to help with the demo. This is the 3rd one I've done and I love it. It's something different for me and I love meeting all the different people. So THANK YOU.

Off to do some challenge cards, there are a few tha are really inspiring me at the min. Batteries permitting I'l be back later with the pics.

Enjoy the sunshine ! T T F N
Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Glad you had a good day hugs amanda xx

Tracey said...

Totally agree Karen, it was a lovely day. I couldnt have done it without the help of yourself, Jayne and Anne so a BIG thank you.