Sunday 19 April 2009

WOW another award ...



How luck am I ! This was passed onto me by my MIL, Maz who got me into crafting by doing a paper bag book about 4 years ago. So really all this is down to her. THANK YOU !

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.


Well here goes, seven things about me:

1. I'm a NNEB qualified nursery nurse.

2. I've been married 3 times. I love wedding cake LOL !

3. I'm only 7 years younger than my MIL. Not sure she'l thank me for that as she tells everyone I'm her SIL LOL !

4. My hubby is 11 years younger than me, hence number 3.

5. I have a tattoo of Piglet on my right shoulder.

6. I would love to go to China to see the Terracotta Army.

7. I'm a US crime series junkie. CSI, NCIS, CRIMINAL MINDS, I love em all.

No that interesting I know, but I've had a very ordinary life.

Now onto my nominees (this was a tough one):

1. Kathy

2. Amanda

3. Vicky

4. Cathy

5. Karen

6. Kim

7. Debby

Of course as with all awards there are people who inspire and support you but don't get a mention. I would hope that those people know who they are and I thank them.

Well now you've all nodded off while reading this epic post, War and Peace took less reading I hear you cry !

I'l be back shortly with some pics, but 1st I need to leave comments on these blogs. A woman's work is never done.

Have missed you all so much during the Easter hols. Now I sound like Gwyneth Paltrow at the Oscars. I'm gone.

Love Karen xxx

No comments: