Wednesday 6 May 2009

2 challenges, 1 card...


the 1st challenge is over at Creative Belliblog and thats to use giant brads, eyelets or hardware. A tough one for me because these brads are the biggeste I've got and they don't seem very giant to me. LOL !

Then over at Dutch Dare they gave us this wonderful sketch to work with. I love sketches, they never turn out how you imagine for some reason.

Card n papers: SU card with Paperloft "Well worn" paper (one of my favourite ranges). And a bit of bazill.

Image: Stampendous I think (it's worn off).

Embellies: Hessian and 3 giant brads that I stamped on with stazon ink and sanded the edges.

Thanks for taking the time to come and look at my card and my little piece of blogland.

Happy crafting T T F N

Love Karen xxx



8 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Fab card love that dino :)
hugs amanda x

karen said...

lovely card and the brads look fab x karen x

Lesley said...

You've been busy again today - I can't keep up with you - great cards - Lesley x

Sylvia R said...

Great card Karen.......love every thing about it.......x

Hugs
Sylvia x

Cathy said...

Fab card Karen, that dino is so cute!! Its a great take on Tamara's sketch.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Danita said...

Karen, such an adorable card!!! Love the polka dots and then adding the large brads to spell out DAD!!! Great job with these challenges!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli Challenge!!!

Danita

Holly said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable! Love what you did with the big brads - such a great idea! I can't wait to see what you do with the newest Belli challenge tomorrow!

Chrissy D said...

I have that dino stamp too and just love - absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!