Monday 4 May 2009

3 challenges, 1 card and the last one before I go to bed ...


1. Papertake weekly challenge this week is Spotts and stripes. Wonderful, I love stripes and I've even put them the right way on this card. Usually I put them the other way.

2. Blue and Green is the theme on A Spoonful of Sugar this week. Fantastic my fav colour combo at the min. How lucky is that ?!

3. The sketch above is the challenge on Stamp with Stampavie and more this week. I love this sketch because it's clean and crisp, great for a male card.

Now then what did I use ? Oh yes a Mgnolia image coloured with my usual medium, pencils and Sansador. The stripey paper is Junkitz I think, not sure because I found it lurking at the bottom of my box yesterday. I've had that sheet about 2 1/2 years. The spotty paper is from the English Paper Co Seafoam range I think. Urm. The ribbon is DB and everything else is from my stash.

Well ta for having a look and stumbling onto my little piece of blog land.

T T F N love Karen xxx




12 comments:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

oh wow you have been busy, gorgeous cards you have there karen x

Maz said...

Well you have been busy, how many challenges have you completed? I love all of them.
You need to go and read the post I have put on my blog today, its for you!!
Maz

karen said...

lovely card karen the image is great x karen x you have been so busy hope you slept well

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours. Been checking the cards I've missed too they're fab.
luv
Debby

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of papers. x

Anne H. said...

Lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors!
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Karen - great combination of challenges! Your papers are totally gorgeous too!

Tab said...

Oh what a stunning card, love the image and those papers are fabulous, love it! Well done on combining all those challenges!
Hugs Tab xxx

Tara said...

Brilliant card Karen - I really love the way you have Edwin sat on the border, great interpretation of the sketch! xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card, Karen!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Très jolie carte, j'aime beaucoup le motif utilisé.

Merci de ta participation