Sunday 3 May 2009

April showers ...

brings May flowers was the theme on this weeks digital tuesday challenge. I got this free cute image from this weeks sponsors site, Dustin Pike. He creates fab didital images and his blog is well worth a visit.
The paper is from the Imaginisce A Shore thing range. I like it because its got loads of little bubbles all over it, which are all glittery. The big raindrop was put thru my CB using Swiss dots folder and then heat emboss with holographic powder. The flowers were punched from the same paper as the backing. i inked the edges and added a blue pearl to the middle.
The sentiment reads " Sunshine kisses and birthday wishes ".

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy my little blog.
Love Karen xxx

5 comments:

Maz said...

Another gorgoeus card but then I dont expect any less from you now
maz

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wonderful card Karen! I love how you popped the little bee on a raindrop. So creative! Thanks for joining us at DTC!

Ellibelle said...

This is so sweet! I love how you colored the image and the sketch is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at DTC.

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute card! I love that big raindrop! Thanks so much for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Lora said...

Love this image. great idea with the raindrop.
Thanks for joining the DTC this week
Lora