Sunday 3 May 2009

A change from a card ...


Thought I'd share what I did yesterday with you all. I started out as a scrapper and went onto cards.
This is the 1st LO I've done in absolutely ages. This is a pic of my friends little girl Carys-Aimee. She's totally adorable, especially in these chic sunglasses. I was totally inspired when I took this pic last week.
The cardstock and ribbon is DB. The patterned card is DCWV Pocket full of Posie's. The flowers, brads and glitter are all from my stash. I haven't put any journalling on because I think it doesn't need anything else as the pic and the title say it all.
What do you think ?
Well I'm off to plan this weeks challenges and get started on them.
T T F N
Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Sylvia R said...

Karen your card is beautiful and little Carys-Aimee is sooo adorable....xx

Hugs
Sylvia xxx

Lesley said...

busy you have been - smashing cards - Lesley x