Tuesday 12 May 2009

Finally ...



a challenge card !

M is for metallic ocer at the ABC challenge. And this is what I came up with. Big metal !
I stamped 2 images with stazon onto crafters metal and then cut them out when they were dry. I then used a dry embossing tool to emphasise the black lines. Stuck the 2 flowers together and added beads to the centre. The main card and red matt have been put thru my CB Damask folder and inked. The red ibbon is from my stash.


Ta for looking and hope you like my tiny piece of blogland. Any comments appreciated.

T T F N love Karen xxx

5 comments:

Helen said...

This is stunning - your flower is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

anndees said...

Absolutely beautiful Karen you are a real inspiration to me
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Cool card love the flower, well done and thanks for joining in with the ABC challenge this week, Samantha Guest designer

Lesley said...

You've had a very busy day - you have sooooooo many ideas - Lesley x

Heather said...

One stunning piece of work Karen.
Brilliant embossing and inking and that flower is awesome.
hugs Heather xx