Wednesday 27 May 2009

He shoots, he scores ...


over at cute card thursday their challenge is all to do with sport. So here's my sporty themed card.
The card and ribbon are from my stash. I put a piece of acetate thru my CB using the Happy birthday folder. The image is by woodware, it's one of those that you buy and don't use that often. So this challenge was great for me as I've not used this stamp for months.

Thanks for coming and having a look at my blog and my cards. Please feel free to laeve a comment and pop back whenever you like.

Love Karen xxx

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

That is a cute card Karen, lovely!
Clairex

Tracey said...

Love the card Karen. I dont know how you manage to keep up with all the challanges, but you do.

amanda stokes said...

Hi Karen!fab fab card!
hugs amanda xx

Deb said...

fantastic card many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Tab said...

Oh love your card, so fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

Lesley said...

Well Karen I'd never have thought of embossing on acetate - so I know have learn't a new technique - hope you have a good day - Lesley x

Louise Emma said...

Fab boys card hun x