Saturday 16 May 2009

A HUGE ...

aploogy for being a bad blogger over recent days and weeks. I have had 1 or 2 things going on and haven't always felt like posting. I have been hopping and trying to leave comments as often as I could. I'l be back later and tomorrow to catch up with everyone.

THANK YOU to Heather for finding my Mojo nestled between the ribbons and flowers at her local market. It loves both those things at the moment. It has returned home and I'l be taking it off to the crop with me today. Will be intouch later, THANK YOU again.

Off to the crop with MIL in a bit, so must go and get ready as I'm always late.
T T F N love Karen xxx

2 comments:

karen said...

glad mojo came home, enjoy your crop day x karen x

Tara said...

I lost my mojo this weekend - are they all meeting up somewhere in secret? Glad yours has returned now hun and hope you had a fab day ;o) xx