Tuesday 5 May 2009

Isn't this beautiful ...

It was made for me by my MIL ove at Natures Workshop. It's for 2 challenges 365 and Creative belliblog.
To see what she wrote about me and what the challenges entailed you will need to visit her blog. I've tried to copy it but am a bit dumb when it comes to bits n bobs on here sometimes.
I can honestly say that I was speechless as I didn't really think that I played such a significant part in her life. And I thank her very very much for thinking of me. THANK YOU.

MIL is very talented and does some amazing altered art, quilting, scrpping and card making.

I really don't know what else to put.
Love Karen xxx




4 comments:

Maz said...

You are very welcome
Maz

Sylvia R said...

Karen its gegeous and the senitment is fabulous too...Maz must think a lot of you It's always nice when you have a great MIL....Well done to both of you....x

Hugs
Sylvia xxx

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a lovely card xx

Stephanie said...

Your MIL is a very talented lady - this card is amazing :) xxx