Friday 29 May 2009

It's a heat wave ....

well almost we've had 3 or 4 good days. They'l be a hose pipe ban before we know it LOL. Yep you guessed it's glorious here and I think we're off down the castle with my SIL and her kids. I must take the camera as I usually get great LO's from pics at the castle.

I've just realised thta alot of my post titles are songs for some reason weird eh ! And yes I did work that out all by myself LOL.

Well I'm off to get sorted don't suppose I'l get much crafting done today, everyone else here is in a miserable mood. EXCEPT ME !

Happy crafting T T F N
Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Fab said...

Hi Karen thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I've noticed you like doing card challenges. Well if you like making Christmas cards in advance then check my other Xmas blog please. I need all the help I can get to get more people participating. Love your creations ! X Fab

Lesley said...

Karen
Have a lovely weekend the weather looks as though it is going to be sunny - my grandchildren are coming today to play with Nanny & Grand dad so no crafting today lol but we'll all have such fun - I'm off in a bit to blow up the paddling pool for them - Lesley