Friday 8 May 2009

Morning !!!

How are you all this fine sunny day. As usual I'm shattered. So shattered that I didn't even manage to get the card finished for one of my favourite challenges which I'm a bit fed up about.
Off to do the school run in a mo and then home to bed for me. What an exciting life I leed ! Well thats me for now. I'l be back later hopefully with some cards to show you.

Happpy crafting and enjoy the sun.
Love Karen xxx

PS Sorry if I haven't managed to leave a comment on my fav blogs, will try and catch up over the weekend. I have been looking honestly. !

1 comment:

karen said...

i know how you feel, i am exhausted but then i do stay up late, why is card making so addictive???? hope you caught up on some sleep. i came home from work unwell today and slept for 3 hours just needed to rest, now back to the addiction !!!! x karen x