Saturday 23 May 2009

Nautical, but nice ...




is the theme I chose for my card for the Stamp something challenge which is to follow the sketch above. I got this paper yesterday froma new shop that's opened in town. I love the shades and tones in it. It's by HOTP paper Pizazz and is called Blue compass and sun. The stamp is from Sir stampalot and the greeting was free on the DC magazine. Everything else is from my stash.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and having a wander around.
Love Karen xxx

3 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Hi Kaz, I love the nautical theme that you have used and the paper is just perfect too. A new craft shop in Derby - where is that one then?

Thanks for posting on my blog the other day - sorry it has been seriously neglected lately but everywhere at home has been in such a mess with dust etc.

Love Pam xx

Erin... said...

Love teh nautical theme! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week:)

Sandie said...

Love that card!! The papers are great and the sentiment is so sweet.