Thursday 28 May 2009

Oh what a night ...

round 2 of DS's friend staying over. He came on Tuesday but we had to take him home because he got distressed and din't want to stay. He said he wanted to stay last night so his Mum said he could but he was to be a good boy and not go home. Uuuurrrmm at 11 o clock he dropped off on my knee after a number of texts home. BUT WE DID IT. Phew !!!
Today I'm crafting, crafting, crafting and nothing ain't gonna stop me. I've had some new stamps since the weekend and they haven't even seen a sniff of an ink pad. There's no holding me back today. Hubby is chief cook, childminder and bottle washer today. With the help of my SIL who will be over later with her 4 and her new "friend". I can feel a classical music moment coming on.

Well thats the kids sorted so I'm off to get dressed and get in my sanctuary.
Happy crafting Love Karen xxx

3 comments:

karen said...

sounds like you had fun last night, mine was awful too, man utd lost and i am feeling quite flat today!!!!! mind you i have had 4 deliveries today, 3 craft stuff and 1 furniture so it is getting better especially as my cricut has arrived so i am itching to get started, see you back here soon, looking forward to seeing your creations x karen x

Lesley said...

Hope you had a good day crafting & I look forward to your creations - Lesley x

Louise Emma said...

Oh blimey hun, sounds like you had a bit of a time of it. So sorry I haven't commented for so long but am back now. Hope you are keeping well x