Sunday 31 May 2009

P is for pretty little girl and ...




Pearls as requested in the ABC challenge. I've combined it with the sketch over at Stamp with fun and used this cute Sarah Kay girl. All the papers, card and pearls are from my stash, the beige card has been put thru my CB with the Damask folder and then inked. The flowers are hand punched and inked. Finally I added a sentiment which I've never used before from one of those little 99p sets.

Thanks for having a look on this wonderful sunny day, please feel free to pop in anytime.
Love Karen xxx

14 comments:

Mona said...

Hi Karen,

a really cute Sarah Kay card.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs Mona
swf-team

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colour!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

karen said...

hi karen i hope you are having a good sunday, the card is lovely the sk girl is a cutie, x karen x

Jeanette said...

Fabulous card Karen. I love the colors that you have chosen as well as this sweet image! Hope you are having a great day! Hugs Jeanette xx

Jules said...

Hi Karen

Great card - such a lovely cute image and the colours you have used for the sketch are just wonderful.

Everything tones in so well.

Love Jules xx

Naoual said...

Your card is just beautiful Karen, love the and your colouring is fab!!

xx Naoual

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Karen. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Kim Dellow said...

Adorable card Karen, lovely colour. Kim

Chris said...

Fantastic card Karen, I love the image, she's so sweet and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Chris x

Debbie said...

Hi Karen, a great card, I love the sweet SK image and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Karen, thanks for joining in the fun with ABC!

Bev said...

Absolutely stunning card sweetie, such a cute image. I have missed visiting all my fave blogs this past few weeks but am all caught up now thank goodness x

Tab said...

Smashin card Karen, fab image and I love the colours!
Hugs Tab xxx

Louise Emma said...

Hiya Karen, love the card hun x Fab colour scheme xx