Sunday 3 May 2009

Pink elepant challenge


was a sketch this week and I hope I've done it justice. It's the first time I've done the Pink elephant challenge so I hope it's ok.

The image is one of my favourites and is by Art impressions. I inked the stamped using my Whisper pens and then water coloured it. I added a bit of glamour dust to the centre of the rose. The red card is by SU. The black card and ribbon are from my stash. I inked the scallops witha gold pen. The sentiment is by WS designs and is heat emboss in gold.

Thank you for looking.

Love Karen xxx



6 comments:

Sylvia R said...

Wow another fabulous card and i think you have done it justice....

Hugs
Sylvia xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful work on that stamped image, Karen! Thanks for creating with us at TPE!

Carol said...

What a beautiful rose.. You have used my sketch perfectly! Glad you could join us at TPE this week, i hope you will join us again :)

Hugs
Carol x

Bev said...

Oh such a fab card. Love your colour combo and gorgeous paper and detail x

Robin said...

VERY pretty card! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Lesley said...

lovely cards you have been busy - I've seen the template the handbag card before lol but your look beautiful just the job for a princess!! Lesley x