Sunday 3 May 2009

Who built the Ark ...

Doodle Palace. Well thats where I got this cute image from. I chose it after I got "stamped" by them the other day.
I used it for this weeks Dare U 2 Digi stamp sketch challenge


All they ask you to do is follow the sketch and use a digital image.
The backing paper is by Daisy Bucket from the boys range they did ages ago. The card, frame, ribbon and gem are all from my stash. The sheep has been flocked usung DB white flock. ( No pun intended) LOL !
I added 2 tiny brads to the wheels of the ark and glazed some of the image with a clear glaze Sakura pen.

Ta for looking and I hope you like my card and my blog.

Happy crafting
Love Karen xxx







12 comments:

Larissa said...

Very lovely card, Karen! The image is very sweet and the designpaper is also very cute!

Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.
Hugs,
Larissa

Maz said...

This is gorgeous karen, I love the image and the PP is lovely
Glad to see yesterday hasnt made you want to give up crafting altogether
Maz

Sue said...

Great card Karen, luv that image you have coloured it brill, sue.x

Sylvia R said...

Its gorgeous I just love the image and the colours re fab..xx

Hugs
Sylvia xx

Sylvia R said...

spelling mistake.........must be having a senior moment ....it should have read

are fab (lol)

Hugs

Michelle said...

Hi Karen - a lovely sweet card which you've coloured beautifully. Love the image. Thanks for playing along with us at DU2DS this week
x Michelle

Chris said...

Hi Karen, I love your card and the image is so cute! Great papers and details too. Hope you've had a good weekend. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Ellibelle said...

This is so sweet! I love that image and I love how it looks framed.

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Karen....love this image,how cute is that ark...love it and a great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Sandra said...

What a sweet card. Love your image and backing papers. Thanks for taking on this weeks 'Dare'
Sandra x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Really sweet card - everything works so well together!