Thursday 21 May 2009

WOOHOO ! I finally ...




made a challenge card. Well 1 card, 2 challenges. So here goes.
The 1st challenge I wanted to get done was Just Magnolia, which I've missed over the past couple of weeks. They asked if we would follow the sketch above.
The 2nd challenge is shabby or vintage over at Stamp with fun. I chose shabby as that suited the card I had in mind.
Card and paper: Bazill and Paperloft Wellworn ( one of my fav's). All the embellies are from my stash.
Image: Magnolia
Thanks for popping by and I hope you like my card and blog. Would love to see you again.
Love Karen xxx


4 comments:

Bev said...

Fabulous card honeywhimp, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love Edwin.
luv
Debby

Cathy said...

Fabulous card karen. Ilove the image and papers,and fab details.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Tab said...

Love your card hun, such a sweet image!
Hugs Tab xxx