Saturday 6 June 2009

I Love ...

the challenge on Stamp with fun this week. it's to make anything except a card. Which is why I've altered this wooden heart. It's painted with acrylic paint and then I've just added the embellies as if I were making a card.
Everything is from stash. The ickle flutterby is a hair clip that I'd got in my button box for some reason. After everything was in place I sparyed it with clear varnish.
I really enjoyed doing this challenge as I don't usually do anything altered, so thank you for the inspiration.

Thanks for taking a look at my work and my blog. Please drop in again whenever your in the area.
T T F N love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Mona said...

Hi Karen,

your heart looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs Mona
swf-team

Sandra said...

Hi Karen...love your altered heart.such a lovely image and colour scheme...thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x