Tuesday 16 June 2009

Love is ...


making 1 card for 3 challenges. And here they are: 1st up is over at Stamp with Stampavie and more, wher the challenge is this sketch.
2nd is to add a quote to your work over at Cute card Thursday and last but by no means least it's sparkle, sparkle, sparkle over at One stop craft challenge.
I added sparkle to the wings, swirls and heart. I think the gems count as sparkle too ? Don't they ?

The image is WOJ, the quote is PB I think but the name has rubbed off as I got the stamp 2nd hand off a bric a brac stall in the market and the sentiment is definately PB.
The card is bazill, the paper is from my stash and I can't remember what make it is. Ooops sorry.
The ribbon, gems, lace and chipboard heart are all from my stash too. I covered the heart with bazill and then painted it with sparklz crystal.

Thank you for looking on this very sunny day. Please feel free to leave a comment and call again soon.

Happy crafting love Karen xxx

10 comments:

Allison said...

so sweet, love the colours
AllisonX

Sandra said...

Hi Karen...gorgeous card,love the WOJ image you have used and a great take on our sketch...thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More,
Take care
San x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Karen!Gorgeous card!
hugs amanda x

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
Beautiful colors and I love the stamp from WOJ!
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Janet said...

Beautiful card Karen! Well done!X

Tab said...

Oh wow your card is fabulous, just adore the sweet image and the colours and papers are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful card, such gorgeous details and colours and the WOJ image is perfect.
luv
Debby

BA said...

hi karen
your card is so beuatiful, I love the colours.
thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More
xoxox BA

Nikki said...

A gorgeous card Karen. Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC.
Nikki x

Jules said...

Hi Karen

Brilliant card - I love that image and those papers are delicious.

Love Jules xx