Thursday 4 June 2009

WOW ! Another award ...

from my good friend Anne. I've only known Anne for about 9 months or so, but we're great friends. She's a very talented cardmaker, scrapper and jewellery maker. Her blog is lovely and well worth a visit.
The rules say I have to nominate 5-10 blogs, link back to the person who gave it to me, link to my nominee blogs and leave a comment on their blogs. So here goes: Fabrizio a male crafter with a fantastic talent for cardmaking and scrapping, Jackie who makes gorjus cards and makes laugh with the tales of her grand daughter, Sonia whose blog and work is stunning, Kathy a very talented lady indeed, Sarita whose cards and blog are stunning and Maz whose has a fantastic talent for altered art, scrapping and cardmaking.
All these blogs are well worth a visit so please go and take a look.

Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Karen

Hope you are ok and looking forward to the weekend.

Congratulations on all those awards.

Love Jules xx

Lexxie said...

Thank you so much Karen for thinking of l'il old me!
Well done for receiving the award, really well deserved,
Love Sarita xx