Sunday 19 July 2009

WOW I got an AWARD !

This is from Heather who is an extremely talented lady. Her blog and work are stunning, so I feel really honoured to have been given this by her. Heather's blog is well worth hopping over to as there is always something wonderful to look at. THANK YOU SO MUCH HEATHER.

I need to pass this onto 10 other bloggers, but I need to have a think about it. I'l be back tomorrow or sooner if I can to pass this gorjus award on.

I'm back and here's who I'd like to pass this award onto:

Enfys
Robin
Sonja
Tab
Paul
Cathy
Debby
Debbie F
Becky
Itsabrt

All these blogs are well worth a visit so please take the time to go and look.

T T F N Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Tab said...

Congrats on your award hun, and thanks so much for passing it onto to me, your so kind!
Hugs Tab xxx

Paul B said...

Aww Karen that is such a kind thought. Thank you! I'm truly flattered that you think my blog is worthy of recommendation. You've really made my day :)

Paul xx