Thursday 27 August 2009

Just the 1 Mrs Wembly ...


for Just Magnolia, which is this lovely sketch by Rach.

I love this Tilda, she's so sweet. She's coloured with pencils and Sansador, my usual medium.
The papers are BG and were sent to me by my lovely new blog friend Jill. Thank you. the card is SU. All the embellies are from my stash and the sentiment is from my vast £1.49 sets collection.

Ta for dropping by and taking a look. Pop by anytime and feel free to leave a comment.

T T F N Love Karen xxx

8 comments:

Jill said...

aww Karen your card is gorgeous hun, I love the image and wow you've made a fab job with the colour and DP, sorry I haven't been around much, what with work, housework and decorating I'm worn out hugs Jill xx

Victoria said...

great card Karen, those papers are lush

Victoria
x

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

nice one karen, love the colours too x

Bev said...

So pretty Karen! Love your choice of papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card - love the big flower and fab papers.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Cathy xx

Stef H said...

fabulous sketch and your card is just super!

HUGS,

Mina said...

great card Karen, I love this Tilda too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

cheryl said...

hi hun love this its just great,love the colours too love cheryl xxxxxxx