Tuesday 11 August 2009

Little Lady in Lavender ...


Isn't she sweet ? well I think so. She's for 2 challenges, Stamp with Stampavie and more which is the sketch. And, Stamp with Fun, which is Birthdays. I've hidden some of the sentiment as I don't want to say who it's for else it'l not be a suprise.

The card is SU, the paper is Brenda Walton for K & Co, the ribbon, pearls and slide are all from my stash. All the flowers and leaves are hand pucnched. And my cutie is SK coloured with pencils and Sansador.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit to my tiny piece of cyber space. Please call by again somtime and feel free to leave a comment, they are much apreciated.

T T F N Love Karen xxx

7 comments:

flatis stempelwelt said...

Hi Karen,
I love how you play with my sketch and I love the cute Sarah Kay

Hugs, Sonja xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and adorable SK image.
luv
Debby

amanda stokes said...

Yes she's a sweetie!gorgeous card too!
hugs amanda x

Kazabing said...

Such a lovely card. The image is coloured beatifully.
Kaza.xxx

Cathy said...

Cute card Karen. Love the colours on this and embellies.
Hugs
Cathy xx

simplyfairies said...

How beautiful, the recipient will be over the moon for sure!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card !!! love the sweet image and the wonderful details !!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team