Tuesday 20 October 2009

Birthday cards from ....


My crafty friends Tracey, Jayne, Pauline, Lisa, Tracey P, Jan, Jackie and Lyn. Thank you very much ladies they brightened my day no end.
I' still not right after my small op and have been back to the Doc's and he has signed me off work for a week and I have to go back next week. It's not just the op I've had lots of things haoppen over the past year and I think the op was the final straw and I hit a brick wall, not literally ! So am off with stress. The Doc was really good and he sat and listened to this complete stranger pouring her heart out to him and sobbing. I felt such a fool I can tell you. But I guess that's what they are there for sometimes.
I've lost my mojo a bit and have got a few orders to do. Don't you just hate it when that happens. Oh well onward and upward as they say.
Sorry to put this on my blog, but I consider you all my friends and I just needed to chat.
T T F N Love Karen xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww hun, sorry to hear you're still feeling low - your body is telling you to take it easy & to look after yourself, so don't worry about work, have a good rest & be kind to yourself.

I know where you're coming from so if you ever want a chat, just feel free to give us a ring or email

Take care

Jan xx

blackdragon said...

OH KAREN... I AM REALLY SORRY YOU DONT FEEL TO 'BRIGHT'... BUT LIKE JAN SAID ... EMAIL, TEXT OR RING ME...ANYTIME.
I know what its like to feel low and know that only time will heal wounds... emotionally and physically... i'm hear if ever you need to talk...or cry... or just SCREAM!
HUGE HUGS MY FRIEND. LOVE LYNX

debby4000 said...

I'm sorry you feeling low and hope you feel better soon.
luv
Debby

Lesley said...

lovely birthday cards - sorry your not feeling too good at present - I can sympathize with you as have been there - it does get better I can assure you - just look at me could you get anyone sainer :) Tilda and Edwin look lovely despite not having skates - best wishes and take care Lesley x