Tuesday 20 October 2009

Merry and Bright ...



For 4 challenges.
1. Just Magnolia - Bright n Zingy. Bright red and Lime green.
2. Simon Says - This wonderful sketch by Domi.
3. Stampavie and more - Christmas.
4. Stamp Something - Bling Something. Glamour Dust and a charm.
The card is SU and Papermill, the paper is DB from a couple of years ago and a download from ages ago.
I've coloured my image with pencils and sansador and cut round it. But I had a little accident whilst cutting. I cut their skates off because my hands aren't very steady at the moment. Ooooops Sorry Edwin ad Tilda ! mI added GD and Floc to their collars and cuffs for a bit of bling.
Thank you for taking the time to take a look at my tiny piece of cyber space and please drop in anytime.
T T F N Love Karen xxx

8 comments:

Mandy said...

edwin and tilda are soo cute together!!...love the flowers and the DP..

Mandy xx

Anne H. said...

Your Christmas-card is gorgeous, Karen!
Beautiful colors and a lovely details.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!!
And the real christmas colours. Great!!

Thanks for joining us at stampavie and more!

Hugs Ivi

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, adorable Edwin and Tilda.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

fab card hun love that image too I have made a card for this challenge too love cheryl xxxx

Nettie said...

Beautiful card Karen, yet another Magnolia fan! Nettie

Louise Emma said...

Fabby card, love those tilda and edwins x

Susie Sugar said...

Oh my, this card is so adorable. I love the way you colored your image.

Love Susie xx