Monday 30 November 2009

Snowflakes and Sparkle ...

is the challenge set by my wonderful DT sister Jan for week 13 over at SOPHISTICATS. And who can resist a bit of sparkle ?!
I decide to break away from the norm for me and alter this little clipboard. It started life as a £1 bingo card clipboard and is now this lovely Christmas deco. The papers were free in a mag, the large snowflakes are chipboard from my stash and I made the parchment one at a class last year and never got round to using it. The centre piece of card has been put thru my CB using my Snowflake folder and then I've added lots of bling.
Please pop along to SOPHISTICATS and have a go at Jan's gorjus challenge and take a look at the other DT members fab work too.
Love Karen xxxx

6 comments:

cheryl said...

love this hun its brilliant fab idea too love cheryl xxxx

Unknown said...

This is so lovely, the bling factor is fab!! Great altered project.

Jan xx

Sally said...

Lovely card. Thanks for stoppy by my blog and leaving such nice comments.

Emma said...

Gorgeous Karen...love all the sparkle.
Hugs Emma x

Enfys said...

How gorgeous is this! I am really into altering stuff at the mo, might try and alter Mike a bit :)
big hugs
En xx

Lesley said...

great card - great to see you back on the blog best wishes Lesley x