Thursday 18 March 2010

I made some cards GASP !










For the shop. MIL asked me for something a bit simpler and here they are and very pleased with them I am. I just love that bird in the heart, it stamps beautifully. Not bad for a free stamp off a well known craft stamping mag. The cocktail and pint are SU and my gorjus boy is one of Mo's.
DS has been off school today with a sore throat and temp. He seems to have picked up a bit now but he has been quiet all day. Yes Auntie Sarah and Nannie mum did say quiet. Unusual for him not to be chattering away to himself.
I'd better crack on with tea. Oh yes I feed him aswell. Might be back later if i can get into my craft room.
T T F N Love Karen xxx











3 comments:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

oh wow i am loving the top one karen.

cheryl said...

oh such gorjus cards hun love them great use of the bird stamp hugs cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Karen.
luv
debby