Sunday 14 March 2010

I'mmmmmm hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!

Yes I'm back, not that I've actually been anywhere exotic or anything. I'm off work at min and have been busy making cards for the shop and haven't had much blogging time.
These are just a few of the cards that I've made, that I've remembered to take pics off.
I'm hoping to get at least 1 challenge done this week and some blog hopping done so that I can catch up with my blogland friends.

You can catch up with her 1st week over on the Love Heart Home blog (when I've written it LOL).
Well thats me for the min, I need to go and have a kip. I'm not sleeping at night so am tired in the day. Oh hum !

Wishing all the Mum's out there a wonderful day. Will post a pic tomorrow of the card DS made me at school. It's beautiful.

T T F N Love Karen xxxx
Scroll down for more picci's.





4 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow Karen you have been busy!! Fab cards, all of them!! Fab images and great layouts.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Lesley said...

gorgeous cards - you have been busy - take care Lesley x

Enfys said...

Lovely cards Karen, I love that embossed metal heart.
big hugs
En xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh fab cards Karen, I especially love your embossed silver heart.
Good luck to your MIL in her new shop (...you'll be super-busy now keeping her up with handmade cards! LOL!)
:o)