Saturday 6 March 2010

What a very naughty blogger I am ....

AWOL yet AGAIN !

Exciting news though. My MIL has a shop opening today selling handmade gifts and more. It's called LOVE, HEART, HOME.

Made with LOVE, from the HEART, for the HOME. Good eh ?
Maz is a very talented lady who taught me alot about crafting and got me into the habit. Does that sound bad ? Anyway the shop is in Shepshed on Charnwood Road, about 5 mins from Loughborough.

Come along and take a look at the wonderful things she's made. The 1st 25 customers get a free gift and if you've got one of her leaflets you get a raffle ticket too. The prize is a £20 gift voucher for the shop. Fandabby dosey !
Visit her personal blog Natures workshop to see her fab work. Oooops no link sorry, but it's on my sidebar list !

So join me in wishing her every success and a very busy day.

Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I've just been for a visit!!! Have a great day Lesley x

Carol Ann said...

Wishing MIL all the best in her new venture.
Carol Ann xx