Sunday 20 June 2010

Well it's been a while ...




So I thought I'd share a few cards that I've made for family birthdays and orders. These are my MIL and SIL's birthday cards as they share the same date.
My MIL's is made using flowers that my good friend Tracey taught me how to do. It's amazing what you can do with a bit of tissue, a stamp, some stazon and glossy. The card is SU and Papermill, the paper is by Craftworks and the ribbon and beads are from my stash.
My SIL's is PB from the slapsick range coloured using sansador and pencils. Everything else is from my stash.
Both cards were totally loved, which is always a good feeling.

Thanks for looking and I'l try and be a better blogger from now on.
T T F N
Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh gorgoeus,cards hun love them so much super detail,love the images,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Karen, love those flowers.
luv
Debby