Wednesday 28 July 2010

I've dug them out ...


my Magnolia stamps. I can't remember when I last used them. Edwin and Tilda are for 3 challenges and for 2 friends who have finally got together.

1. Friday Sketchers - This fab sketch, 2. Just Magnolia - Vintage and 3. Stamp Something - Flowery something.

The card is SU and Papermill, the paper is by Craftwork cards and my lovely couple are coloured using pencils and Sansador. The ribbon, gems and candy are from my stash. The flowers are hand punched and then dry embossed.

Thank you for taking a look.
T T F N
Love Karen xxx

9 comments:

Jill said...

aww Karen this is gorgeous I love the magnolia image, thanks for your lovely comments it means alot hugs Jill xx

Pop's Cards said...

Aww they look fab sat together, love the dp too perfect for these 2, hugs pops x

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

lovely card karen x x

Lexxie said...

Really lovely Karen, love the papers and how you've arranged your flowers,
Love Sarita xx

Heather said...

Hi Karen hun, gorgeous card, love the Crafty Individual bp - I'm still stroking mine, although I have used the odd one. Love your cute Tilda and Edwin - fabulous idea to put them together for a 'get together' couple.
Have a great weekend.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

A gorgeous card Karen and Tilda and Edwin look perfect together. Have a lovely Sunday, Chris x

Lesley said...

another gorgeous card from yourself - best wishes Lesley x

Mina said...

these two are brilliant together Karen...perfect colours for them too
Mina xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Aww, fab card Karen! Love how you used that sketch.