Sunday 22 August 2010

Well what a week ...

I've been looking after my MIL's shop ( see the link in my sidebar ) while she had a well earned break.
I have got pics but my camera is still in my crate. I made a few things for the shop, which I really enjoyed. I don't usually paint as it's just not my thing, but I found it very relaxing and theraputic.
I had a few visitors over the week and I thank them for their company. Tracey, Marie, Leanne, Susan, Anne and Vicki.
Back to the norm now and my usual night work as of tonight. And back to my comfort zone CARDS. Yes I meed to make some, I feel the need to colour, cut and create. I sound like a hairdresser LOL.
I'l be back in my craft room this week as OH is on a course so I've got the company of DS and his non stop chatter LOL. You think I'm joking, you ask any of his grandparents, cousins, aunties and uncles.
Well that's me for now as I feel the need for some ZZZZZZZ's . I got a bit tipsy last night on my Dad's home made wine.LOL

T T F N
Love Karen xxx

No comments: