Tuesday 22 February 2011

I love a bargain ...


Well blogger finally let me on today. I gave up yesterday after numerous tries for some reason it just wouldn't load. But today 1st attempt WOOHOO .

If you're like me you'll like a crafty bargain. Well this was mine at the weekend. £1.50 each or all 4 for £4.00, good eh ! I know that the patterns are fairly old but still a fab treat. I got them from a new little stall that's opened in our market in Derby. There were good named stamps at silly prices, lots of 12 x 12 papers at 5 sheets for a £1 and lots of other scrummy crafty goodies. Needless to say I'l be going back this friday to have another look. I can hear my purse crying already LOL.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lesley said...

it's a real bargain where abouts it this stall love lesley x