Thursday 12 May 2011

I got an award ...



From my lovely friend Anne over at Anne made it. Thank you so very much. Please take a look at her blog, she's very talented.

To officially accept this award, I must do the following:

  1. Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award - done
  2. Share 7 random things about yourself - done
  3. Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award - done
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award -as best I can - done

So here goes.

1. I also do scrapbooking.
2. I'm on a diet and I've lost 2 stones.
3. I love stamping.
4. My favourite embellie is lace.
5. I love fruit.
6. I was born 900 years after the battle of Hastings.
7. I love all kinds of music.

Choosing 7 blogs was really hard, but these are 7 of my most recent finds.

1. It's all fiddle fart - Helen
2. The camel's hump - Shell
3. Nannie flash - Shirley
4. Jemima's jems - Jemima
5. Julie's Inkspot - Julie
6. Welcome to the crafty coo - Lorraine
7. a load of old blogocks - Caroline

Ladies please enjoy your ward and thank you for sharing so much inspiration with us.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun thank you so much for thinking of me! I will do a post tomorrow with it on
huge hugs shell xx

Sue said...

thanks sweetie :-)


JJ
xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Karen, thank you so much, Im a bit gobsmacked but I do want to thank you for thinking of me and considering me worth of it. Bless you and thank you with hugs Shirleyxxxx