Monday 16 May 2011

One for the boys ....

and for the secret crafter saturday challenge, which is a sketch. Pop along and have a go.
This is for my friend's son's birthday. He's into Mods, music and plays the guitar.
I got the images off the inter web and everything else is from my stash. I've had the paper ages and ages, the ribbon has been in my box for a good few years and I love the craftworks candy dots.
I hope he likes it.

Ta for taking a look, pop in anytime.

T T F N
Love Karen
xxx



4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is great love the,image,hugs cheryl xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Karen, what a fabulous image, I remember those days and it looks just like the characters that were around at that time. with hugs Shirleyxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very cool

Thanks for joining our sketch challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE

Hugs Jane x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just stunning work, big hugs pops x