Friday 11 January 2013

Brrrrrrrr ... it's sooooo cold

today !

I know they've forcast snow but it really is so cold.

I've got a busy few days ahead as my baby is 9 tomorrow. Yes 9 ! Where does the time go ? Have got his card to make, using a Mo image bet you can't guess which one ? Sainsbury's for his Mario birthday cake, challenge cards to make and need to do some stock cards for the MIL's shop. Yes that's still going strong. Am so proud of her as she does it on her own.
Hubby is off but laid on the sofa suffering. Think it might be man flu lol.Am hoping he'l be coming to the supermarket with me but doubt it really lol.
My boy is having a few friends over for tea tomorrow so have got to sort food out for that. Think that's going to be easy as he's asked for chicken nuggets and chips ! Don't suppose we'l see much of them as I've relented and bought him the game he's been after for ages for his PS2. Il whisper it's one of the COD games. Shhhh don't tell him !

Well that's enough of my ramblings for now. Back later with cards, cake and probably more ramblings LOL . Yes it's plural i wrote cards !

Photobucket

No comments: