Sunday 27 January 2013

I just love this ...



image by Mo Manning, that I've used for this christening card. I'm also entering her for 2 challenges.
Mo's DP2 - Embossing Dry or wet. And Penny's Paper - Crafty Challenge - Embossing Wet or Dry. The flowers are embossed on the Cuttlebug using Swiss dots. The paper is by Sandy Lion and it's been in my stash for ages and ages but I love it.

Off to make a few more cards for Valentine's day and a retirement card order I picked up today.

Ta for popping in and having a browse round my tiny world of craft.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Cally said...

Such a cute card Karen. Image is beautiful. xx

Lesley said...

cute card wishing you all the best with your challenge best wishes Lesley x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Anja said...

Your card is totally beautiful, Karen! Great idea to emboss the flowers!
Thank you so much for entering our embossing challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil!
Hugs, Anja

Pat said...

Hi Karen...what a sweet sweet card! I love this little mo image...I always have!! And your coloring is so pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank