Tuesday 26 August 2014

Finally blogger has decided to work !


I've been trying to get my reading list up for the past hour and finally it's decided to play ball. Thought I wouldn't be able to share this card with the 3 challenges it was made for. So, here goes. 1. Cute card Thursday - Back to school, 2. The Pink Elephant - Anything goes and Sketch Saturday was the lay out.

Both images are Mo's coloured with pencils and sansodor, the paper is by the British paper company and has been in my stash forever, the sentiment is by Wild Rose and the circle and tag are off by cricut and the stars are punched.

Have been craft shopping today which was lovely as I've done any for ages. Will photo my loot later to share. Tonight my friend nominated me for the ALS ice bucket challenge so that's tomorrow mornings task.

Off to get a drink and the rest of my syns for today. Au revoir mon aimee's.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nance said...

Very cute card. Very fitting for back to school. Cute images. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant's Anything Goes! Come play again soon. Nance, DT

Cathy P said...

Great take on the sketch, Karen. Love the color choice and the circle window, Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week, Danni. Hugs, Cathy xx

Camille Short said...

Looking good!