Wednesday 6 August 2014

First challenge card in an absolute age .....


And here it is. I followed the sketch over at Sunday sketch and stamp but wasn't sure if you could use digital images so I'm not entering it for that one.

I am entering her for Mo's challenge which is " Things with wings " and The Allsorts challenge which is your favourite things, which for me is the flowers and this image.

The image is coloured using pencils and Sansodor, highlighted on the wings and water with glamour dust. I think the paper was free off a magazine and the flowers I cut using my cricut.

Thank you for taking a look and please pop by again soon.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Dortesjs said...

so cute and very lovely love the painting

Mervi said...

Thank you Karen for sharing your favourites at Allsorts, gorgeous creation;-))m

Pat said...

Hey Karen!! I'm so excited that you've joined us here at Mo's for our "THings with Wings" challenge! This is gorgeous! I love the colors...and your coloring is beautiful!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Tracy said...

javascript:;