Sunday 3 August 2014

I really must get this blog spruced up and rid of these pesky cobwebs lol.

I've a few pics to put on but my blue tooth advisor is out of action util tomorrow ( he's nodded off ). So they'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. Oh hum.
I've just been looking at some challenge blogs ready to get cracking this week, now my mojo seems to have returned from it's gap year. It's been travelling in the land of nod apparently lol.

It's holiday time for me now that dear son ( ds ) has finished school for the 6 week hols. So, it's into my craft room to get creating. That's if I can tear myself away from Game of Thrones. I'm on season 3 already. Very exciting, a bit gory and fairly naughty ! Am loving it though lol.

Well off for the next episode, I'll be back tomorrow with pics.

Photobucket

No comments: